In the business activities related to property appraisal VM , in the capacity of an associate, co-operates with the legal assessors, Mrs. Maja Canic Pecic, B.Sc.Eng.Arch and Mr. Miodrag Pecic, B.Sc.Eng. Arch
REFERENCE LIST OF THE CIVIL ENGINEERING FACILITIES APPRAISAL CARRIED OUT BY
MAJA AND MIODRAG PECIC, LEGAL ASSESSORS
Mrs. Maja Canic Pecic, B.Sc.Eng. Arch
Born in Belgrade in 1951, graduated from the School of Architecture of the University of Belgrade in 1975. Worked as a design engineer with Urban Projekt company architectural bureau, Lola Engineering and with another 2 privately-owned companies.
Professional examination passed in 1979 under the number 152-120/79
Since 2003 the holder of the license for designing No. 300 5299 03.
Registered in the Register of commissioned legal assessors of the building trade on April 20, 1995 under the number 740/0127.95
Since 1995 has been working as legal assessor upon the summons of the Court in the cases of apartment buy off, credits, property purchase and division, war damage, security of property and evidence and damage liquidation due to building or destruction of the property.
Mr. Miodrag Pecic, B.Sc.Eng. Arch.
Born in Belgrade in 1950, graduated from the School of Architecture of the University of Belgrade in 1976.
Worked as a design engineer with the Yugoslav Building Center, Lola Engineering, GIP Hidrotehnika Beogradgradnja and with Ekogradnja company engaged as a contractor.
Professional examination passed in 1981under the number 47A-81.
Since 2003 has been the holder of the license for designing and as a contractor nos. 300 5069 03 and 400 3329 03, respectively
Registered in the Registry of commissioned legal assessors of the building trade on April 20, 1995 under the number 740/0128/95.
We have been working together on the activities regarding assessment of the building value since 1995 and have also co-operated with the Economic Institute from Belgrade, Deloitte & Touche co., Sigok company, HYPO ALPE ADRIA Bank, KPMG co., Pricewaterhouse Coopers co as well as with numerous private investors and companies.
The most significant facilities for which the appraisals have been made:
• Viskoza Loznicu,
• deo Zorke Sabac,
• Shipyard Belgrade,
• Fertilizer Plant Pancevo,
• Konstruktor Pančevo,
• SDPR Jugoinport Beograd, Čačak,
Kostunići i Bačka Topola,
• Company Duga Beograd,
• Rodic Hypermarkets (all facilities)
• Subotičanka i Next (svi objects in
voda in Vrujici,
• OPEL service in Belgrade,
• Foundries Beograd and Kikinda,
• PRIMAX pharmacies - Belgrade,
• Verano Motors and Verano Remont (all objects),
Energo pet Co.,
• Cross Roads Doo,
• Sugar refineries in Kovacica, Bac and Pecinci,
• Institut za puteve
• Several dozens appraisals for the legal entities and natural persons on various bases
For Deloitte & Touche company we have prepared numerous assessments of the building value of the facilities
In the Republic Srpska, as follows:
• Lignosper - Novigrad,
• BIMEKS, meat processing industry,
• Oil processing industry of the Republic Srpska
– Refinery (covering the area of 147 ha)
– Krajina Petrol i
– Energopetrol on 26 locations - cities,
• (former Public Auditing Company) in 32 cities,
• Kristal banka in 6 cities,
• Medical centers in 22 cities,
• Stanari lignite mine
For the requirements of being granted credits on mortgage by HYPO ALPE ADRIA BANK we have made a number of appraisals of their clients property.
For KPMG company we have done assessments of the building facilities values for the following companies:
• Soko stark,
• Grand Prom,
• Zitoprodukt - Bačka Palanka,
• Gradsko stambeno Beograd (svi objekti),
• Trayal Krusevac,
• Victoria Oil - Sid,
• Danubius - Novi Sad,
• Droga Kolinska,
• JP Sportski centar 25. Maj sa restoranom
• RK Pionir - Nis.
For Pricewaterhouse Coopers company we have done assessments of the building facilities values for the following companies:
• Mercator ( all facilities of the mall and 10 locations across Serbia),
• DIN - Tobacco Industry Nis,
• RK Beograd (Beograd department stores ) (all facilities).