FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AT ISSUE REAL ESTATE
1. What are the best locations to live in Belgrade?
We suggest you to rent a house or a villa in residential neighborhoods such as Senjak and Dedinje, especially if you are with the family and if you decide to live in an area with lots of green. The advantage of these locations in addition is to many parks and good connections to the city center, close to international schools as well as air quality because it's one of the highest points of Belgrade. It also should not be that the largest number of diplomats decided to rent flats or houses right on these locations. Rent a villa or luxury apartment in this part of town is a hit.
If you want to rent a luxury apartment and you love life in the more urban part of the city decide to downtown Belgrade (primarily for the part about Knez Mihailova Street and old town called Stari grad, and Vracar area). The advantage of urban life is that is very close to cafes (by which Belgrade is famous) restaurants, theaters, cinemas but also parks like Tasmajdan, Kalemegdan and at the end near the Sava and Danube river.
If you decide to be very close to the business center, we recommend you New Belgrade, Bezanijska kosa and Zemun area. Also near the rivers Sava and Danube as well as proximity and good communications with the city center. A lot of new buildings and apartments for rent and sale are in New Belgrade, while Bezanijska kosa and Zemun was built mainly of houses (typical).
High demand and less attractive parts of the city, such as Vozdovac, Banovo hill (especially with this part of town where for a very decent money you can rent an excellent house and find everything that exists in Senjak and Dedinje and the largest park in Belgrade-Kosutnjak) and the Red Cross (large number of new apartments for rent and sale on the market today in locations such as Red Cross and Vozdovac).
2. What are the best locations for headquarters office space in Belgrade for my company?
We suggest that you rent or buy your office space in the new business district of Belgrade known as New Belgrade. Good communication with the center of the city, highway and Belgrade airport, makes New Belgrade excellent business environment. A lot of new commercial and residential buildings and apartments for rent and sale are in New Belgrade. The new buildings mostly have 24 hour security and parking. If you want to take a break during the work, the most famous Belgrade restaurants and rafts on the river will have the honor to welcome you. Also it is very important that you can rent an apartment in New Belgrade, close to your work.
We also must noted that in residential neighborhoods such as Senjak and Dedinje, there are mainly houses that have been adapted for office space and can be leased or sold which in itself gives you the advantage of unlimited possibility of parking, and you are in a very quiet part of the city .. Rent a villa or a house to work in a quiet part of town is a hit.
If you want to rent or buy refurbished luxury apartment or bisiness office, as an office building and be at the center surrounded by all state institutions decide to downtown Belgrade (primarily the area around Knez Mihailova Street, the old part of town Dorcol, and Vracar ).
Although parking is a major problem of every city center, as in Belgrade, seek office building with its parking, it is possible to find.
3. What is the payment of rent during issuing / lease property
Method of payment is a matter of agreement between lessee and lessor, usually the payment is monthly, quarterly, semi or annual payment of rent in advance.
4. How long is the duration of the contract?
Lease Agreement is concluded for a period of usually one to four years with possible termination period of usually one month to two months.
5. Who is liable for paying the tax during lease the real estate?
- When an individual rent the property to the legal entity the property taxpayer of income from real estate is the lessee. Tax administration in the municipality where the property is located determines the amount of tax.
- When an individual issues the propery to diplomatic representation or a person who is exempt from tax, taxpayer of the income from immovable property is the lessor, tax Administration of the municipality where the property is located determines the amount of tax.
- When an individual issued the property to other individual, taxpayer is the lessor, tax Administration of the municipality where the property is located determines the amount of tax.
- When the legal entity issued the property to the legal entity, issues an invoice with the amount of rent agreed with the corresponding VAT
6. What is the agency fee at issue/ rental of the real estate?
Agency fee for brokerage services in publishing / leasing of real estate is one monthly rent of the agreed rental price.
7. Who makes the lease contract?
Lease contract is the obligation of the agency which is a mediator in business. The contract is usually bilingual in English and Serbian.
8. Takeover of the real estate:
After signing the lease contract property and payment of the agreed rent shall be made an inventory list containing all the details related to the condition of real estate and furniture and things in the apartment.